Affiliates must come to one of nine on-campus locations for mandatory or voluntary testing. Additional testing sites will become available prior to the start of fall semester. All specimen analyses will be conducted by a laboratory that is located within the Johns Hopkins Hospital, and all results will be posted to the hospital’s Epic medical record system.
Testing for Hopkins affiliates is available at the following locations during Summer 2021:
Testing available from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Shriver Hall – Testing operations are located in the Clipper Room on the second floor
- Charles Commons – J-Card required for access; use Charles Street entrance: ramp and automatic door openers. Self-Service testing available at this location from 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m Saturday and Sunday.
Testing available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m., and Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to noon
- Third floor (1101 East 33rd St., Baltimore)
School of Nursing
Full-service testing available from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays and noon to 4 p.m. on Tuesdays. Self-service testing available Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Testing staff on-site for assistance Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to noon.
- 535 N. Wolfe St. – The Pinkard Building, first-floor lobby
Bloomberg School of Public Health
Self-service testing available Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Testing staff on-site for assistance Monday through Friday from 1 to 4:30 p.m.
- 615 N. Wolfe St. – please use the Monument Street entrance; check the MyChart schedule for appointment availability
Testing available Mondays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., and Wednesdays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.; self-service testing will also be available during off-hours
- Unger Hall, outside the Student Affairs office near the cafeteria
Testing available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 a.m. to noon, and Tuesday and Thursday from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- South building, Classroom B, (3910 Keswick Road, Baltimore)
Testing available from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Thursday; no testing available on Fridays
- SAIS Nitze building, first floor (1740 Massachusetts Ave. NW)
Self-service testing available from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and on Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon
- Second-floor library (100 International Drive)
Affiliates are required to set up an account in Epic’s MyChart application. Testing appointments are scheduled via MyChart, and test results are posted to MyChart after specimen analysis is complete. This is the only means by which negative test results will be communicated back to the affiliate. If there is a positive test result, the affiliate will also be contacted by the JHCCC.
More information on how to schedule an appointment via MyChart can be downloaded. Please contact Testinginfo@jhu.edu for assistance with MyChart setup. Hopkins affiliates can also obtain assistance with Prodensity and MyChart at testing locations, if needed.