Town Hall on university operations
Members of university leadership discuss plans for workplace flexibility in January, increased testing, modified isolation and quarantine guidance, and other COVID-19-related topics.
Wednesday, Jan. 5, 12–1 p.m.
- Stephen Gange, Executive Vice Provost for Academic Affairs
- Jonathan Links, Professor, Vice Provost, and Chief Risk and Compliance Officer
- Meredith Stewart, Interim Vice President for Human Resources
- Lainie Rutkow, Professor and Senior Adviser to the President for Strategic Initiatives (moderator)
Questions may be submitted in advance at HRCOVID19@jhu.edu.
Note: For the best viewing experience, the most recent versions of Chrome or Safari are recommended. If problems persist, confirm the stability of your internet connection, clear your browser’s cache, delete cookies, and/or restart your browser.
Submit a question
- Submit vaccine documentation and exception requests: Vaccine Management System
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Prodensity for daily health checks
- Parking information for 2021-2022
- Helpful email addresses
- Event requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaccination questions: VMS@jhu.edu